Airport Parking Discounts for AARP Members
Park Ride Fly USA is pleased to introduce a discount program available exclusively to AARP® members.
Make a reservation at Park Ride Fly USA offsite airport parking facility and instantly save 12%. Please be sure to provide the coupon code aarp12* and provide us with your AARP membership number when you call our toll-free reservations line at 877-503-7275 or book online.
Benefits that put AARP members first
With Park Ride Fly USA, you have access to off-airport parking facilities located nationwide. Make a secure, guaranteed online reservation today and discover hassle-free airport parking.
- Guarantee your space and don’t waste time looking for a spot on your travel day.
- Our complimentary luggage assistance lets you avoid lower back pains, blisters, cramped muscles or shooting pains in your shoulders.
- Our lots are secure, well lit and fenced-in. Our facilities also provide 24-hour surveillance.
- Accessibility and convenience are important. If you require assistance getting from the parking facility to the terminal, please inquire about our complimentary VIP service.
- Take advantage of our Frequent Parker Program and start saving for free days of parking.
- Get $100,000 automatic flight insurance included with your reservation.
Not an AARP Member?
If you’re over the age of 50 and like to have independence, control and choice in your life, AARP can help in a variety of ways that are both beneficial and affordable.*Terms & Conditions
- Coupon conditions for aarp12: Save 12% on your airport parking reservation. Rate and space are guaranteed once the reservation has been confirmed. Coupon code and AARP membership number must be used during the reservation process. This offer is not valid in combination with any other offer.
- Note: ParkRideFlyUSA.com is a reservations website offering discounted offsite airport parking. All parking facilities featured on ParkRideFlyUSA.com are independently owned and operated.
- AARP Member benefits are provided by third parties, not by AARP or its affiliates. Providers pay a royalty fee to AARP for the use of its intellectual property. These fees are used for the general purposes of AARP. Some provider offers are subject to change and may have restrictions. Please contact the provider directly for details.