By using the PARK RIDE FLY USA, LLC. website located at www.parkrideflyusa.com (the “Website”) or otherwise utilizing the services, products, and information offered by PARK RIDE FLY USA, LLC. (“PRFUSA”, “we” or “our”) through the Website, including joining the PARK RIDE FLY USA, LLC. Frequent User/Parker Program, making reservations and facilitating the payment for your parking, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions (hereinafter “Terms and Conditions” or “Agreement”) in effect at the time of each such access, purchase, or other use.
You also acknowledge that we may, from time to time, at our sole discretion and without notification to you, change these Terms and Conditions. You should review the Terms and Conditions each time you visit or use the Website. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not use the Website.
PARK RIDE FLY USA, LLC. provides visitors to our Website with on-line access to information regarding our products and services, including and without limitation, to the Frequent User/Parker Program, the booking of advance reservations for parking spaces and the ability to pay for airport parking (the “Services”).
License and Access to the Website
PARK RIDE FLY USA, LLC. grants you a limited, non-transferable license to access and use for non-commercial purposes the Website. You may only use the Website to make legitimate reservations, join the Frequent User/Parker Program and/or to learn about our products and services. You shall not use the Website for any other purposes, including without limitation, to make any speculative, false or fraudulent reservation or any reservation in anticipation of demand. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of the Website or its contents; any derivative use of the Website or its contents; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of PARK RIDE FLY USA, LLC. and our affiliates without our prior express written consent.
We make no guarantees regarding the availability of the Website or the Services, referenced in the Website. Furthermore, we reserve the right, within our sole discretion, to discontinue the Website or Services and/or to modify the contents of the Website or the terms of the Services as we deem appropriate, including but not limited to the pricing, airport parking facilities, and other information and/or functionality. You agree that we will not be liable to you for any such discontinuance or modification of the Website or the Services. Any rights not expressly granted by these Terms and Conditions are reserved by PARK RIDE FLY USA, LLC.
Restrictions on Your Use
All content within the Website and any materials made available on these pages for downloading are the property of PARK RIDE FLY USA, LLC. and/or its affiliates or other third parties. The Website and portions of the Website are protected by copyright and trademark laws. This Agreement does not grant any license to modify or alter the materials on the Website that are viewed, downloaded or otherwise accessed by you. You shall keep intact all proprietary notices, including copyright notices, contained on any downloadable materials. You may not input or upload to the Website any information which contains any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, spiders, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, the Website or their contents or that infringes the intellectual property rights of any other party. You may not use any device, software or other application or behavior to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website. You may not take any action, which imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the system providing the Website. You shall be solely liable for any damages resulting from any infringement of copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right, or any and all harm resulting from your use of the Website.
Age and Account Responsibility
If you use the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and your password. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You represent that you are of sufficient legal age to use the Website and to create binding legal obligations for any liability you may incur as a result of the use of the Website. You understand that you are financially responsible for all uses of the Website by you and those using your login information.
Disclosure of Content Monitoring
Although we have no obligation to monitor any information provided to the Website by its users, including without limitation, your personal information, we reserve the right to monitor, retain, and disclose such information if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with legal requirements, to respond to claims that any information violates the rights of third parties, or to protect the rights, property or personal safety of Park Ride Fly USA, its users or the public.
Intellectual Property Ownership
Any and all intellectual property rights associated with the Website, including, without limitation to, any inventive concepts, know-how, publicity rights, trademarks, trade-dress, trade secrets, copyrights and patents (“Intellectual Property”) are the sole property of PARK RIDE FLY USA, LLC., or third parties. Except as otherwise expressly authorized by this Agreement, you may not copy, reproduce, modify, lease, loan, sell, create derivative works from, upload, transmit, or distribute the Intellectual Property of the Website in any way without PARK RIDE FLY USA, LLC. or the appropriate third party’s prior written permission. Except as provided herein, PARK RIDE FLY USA, LLC. does not grant to you any express or implied rights to PARK RIDE FLY USA, LLC’s or any third party’s Intellectual Property. Any rights associated with the content of the Website, which is transmitted, downloaded, or otherwise processed by PARK RIDE FLY USA, LLC., shall be retained by the owner of the content, if any, and may be protected by applicable copyright, trademark, or other laws.
Your personal information and certain other information about you are subject to our Privacy Statement. The PARK RIDE FLY USA, LLC. Privacy Statement can be viewed by clicking on www.parkrideflyusa.com/privacy-security and/or can be accessed from the Website.
You agree that PARK RIDE FLY USA, LLC., in its sole discretion, may terminate your use of the Website, and remove and discard any content within the Website, for any reason. You agree that any termination of your access to the Website under any provision of this Agreement may be effected without prior notice. Further, you agree that PARK RIDE FLY USA, LLC. shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the Website.
The Website may provide or include links to other World Wide Website or resources. Because PARK RIDE FLY USA, LLC. has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that PARK RIDE FLY USA, LLC. is not responsible for the availability of such external site, or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT PARK RIDE FLY USA, LLC. SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS CAUSED OR ALLEGED TO BE CAUSED BY OR IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF OR RELIANCE ON ANY SUCH CONTENT, GOODS, OR SITES AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH ANY SUCH SITE OR RESOURCE.
PARK RIDE FLY USA, LLC. prohibits caching of any portion of the Website and any unauthorized hypertext links to the Website. PARK RIDE FLY USA, LLC. reserves the right to disable any unauthorized links or frames. If you desire to provide a hyperlink from your website to the Website, you must contact PARK RIDE FLY USA, LLC. to discuss mutually agreeable terms for such hyperlink.
Exclusion of Warranty
PARK RIDE FLY USA, LLC., OWNERS OF PARTICIPATING PARKING FACILITIES AND ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS MAKE NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND REGARDING THE WEBSITE AND/OR ANY MATERIALS PROVIDED ON THE WEBSITE, ALL OF WHICH ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. PARK RIDE FLY USA, LLC., OWNERS OF PARTICIPATING PARKING FACILITIES AND ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENCY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OF THE CONTENT OR DATA FOUND ON THE WEBSITE AND SUCH PARTIES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND THOSE ARISING BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE IN LAW OR FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OFTRADE. NEITHER PARK RIDE FLY USA, LLC. NOR ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE, THEIR SERVERS OR ANY E-MAIL SENT FROM PARK RIDE FLY USA, LLC. ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
Limitation of Liability
PARK RIDE FLY USA, LLC. ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY, AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, ANY DAMAGES TO, OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY ON ACCOUNT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR BROWSING IN THE WEBSITE OR YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIALS, DATA, TEXT, IMAGES, VIDEO OR AUDIO FROM THE WEBSITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL PARK RIDE FLY USA, LLC., OWNERS OF PARTICIPATING PARKING FACILITIES AND ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS, CLAIM, DAMAGE, OR ANY SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS OR LOST SAVINGS), WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, WHICH ARISES OUT OF OR IS IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH (I) ANY USE OF THE WEBSITE OR CONTENT FOUND THEREIN, (II) ANY FAILURE OR DELAY (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE ANY COMPONENT OF THE WEBSITE FOR RESERVATIONS), OR (III) THE PERFORMANCE OR NON PERFORMANCE BY PARK RIDE FLY USA, LLC., OWNERS OF PARTICIPATING PARKING FACILITIES AND ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NON PERFORMANCE RESULTING FROM BANKRUPTCY, REORGANIZATION, INSOLVENCY, DISSOLUTION OR LIQUIDATION EVEN IF SUCH PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES TO SUCH PARTIES OR ANY OTHER PARTY. PARK RIDE FLY USA LLC. ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY, AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, ANY DAMAGES TO VEHICLES PARKED AT PARTICIPATING PARKING FACILITIES. CUSTOMERS OF PARK RIDE FLY USA LLC. WHOSE VEHICLES ARE DAMAGED BY PARTICIPATING PARKING FACILITIES MUST SEEK RENUMERATION FROM THE PARTICIPATING PARKING FACILITY.
If, notwithstanding the foregoing, PARK RIDE FLY USA, LLC., any owner of a participating parking facility or any third party provider should be found liable for any loss or damage which arises out of or is in any way connected with any of the above described functions or uses of the Website or their content, the liability of such parties shall in no event exceed, in the aggregate, US$100.00. In its sole discretion, in addition to any other rights or remedies available to us and without any liability whatsoever, we, at any time and without notice, may terminate or restrict your access to all of or any component of the Website. Some states do not allow limitation of liability, so the foregoing limitation may not apply to you.
You shall defend and indemnify PARK RIDE FLY USA, LLC., owners of participating parking facilities and any third party providers and their officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claim, cause of action or demand, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by or on your behalf in excess of the liability described herein or by third parties as a result of your use of the Website.
This Agreement and its performance shall be governed by the laws of the state of Connecticut, United States of America, without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. You consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Hartford County, Connecticut, United States of America, in all questions and controversies arising out of your use of the Website and this Agreement. To the extent allowed by applicable law, any claim or cause of action arising from or relating to your access or use of the Website must be brought within two (2) years from the date on which such claim or action arose or accrued.
If PARK RIDE FLY USA, LLC. or its affiliates take any action to enforce this Agreement and these Terms and Conditions, such parties will be entitled to recover from you, and you agree to pay, all reasonable and necessary attorney’s fees and any cost of litigation, in addition to any other relief, at law or in equity, to which such parties may be entitled.
Additional terms and conditions may apply to reservations, membership benefits in the PARK RIDE FLY USA, LLC. Frequent User/Parker Program and other uses of portions of the Website, and you agree to abide by such other terms and conditions.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and PARK RIDE FLY USA, LLC. with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all previous agreements or representations, written or oral, with respect to the subject matter hereof. The section titles in this Agreement are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. The provisions which by their nature should survive termination of this Agreement shall so survive.
This Agreement was last modified and is effective as of November 17, 2007.
Additional Terms and Conditions for Reservations
In addition to the Terms and Conditions, the following Additional Terms and Conditions apply when making offsite airport parking reservations through PARK RIDE FLY USA, LLC:
1. YOUR RATE IS BASED ON THE INFORMATION THAT YOU HAVE ENTERED INTO YOUR RESERVATION FORM. YOUR FINAL PRICE COULD BE HIGHER OR LOWER DEPENDING ON YOUR ACTUAL LENGTH OF STAY. YOU WILL BE CHARGED AN EXTRA FULL DAY’S RATE FOR ANYTHING OVER YOUR RESERVATION DATES. A RAIN CHECK WILL BE ISSUED FOR ANY UNUSED PARKING DAYS. NO CASH REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN.
2. Confirmation and Reservation – At the end of the booking process, a confirmation screen will display showing your booking details, which you can then print. You will also receive an e-mail confirmation within 24 hours, which you can print. You must bring your printed copy of your reservation to the parking facility. First, it can be used to guarantee you a parking space. Then, when you exit the facility, the cashier will attach it to your ticket as proof of payment. Your confirmation number is not proof of purchase. Without your proof of purchase (the printed copy of your reservation), you must pay the cashier the full amount when exiting the facility. Facility staff cannot access your online booking and cannot verify your purchase without your printed reservation. If you do not bring the printed copy of your reservation, you will be charged the full amount of your stay at the then prevailing rates. If you cannot print your reservation or have lost your reservation, please call our Reservation Center at 1‑866‑922‑PARK (7275) and one of our reservation agents will assist you.
3. Coupons – When you make your reservation online, your rate is secured, and, therefore, cannot be combined with a coupon, special offer or other promotion when you exit the facility.
4. Canceling your reservation – You can cancel your reservation online or by calling the Reservation Center at 1‑866‑922‑PARK (7275).
5. Extended and Unused Stays – The cashier at the parking facility will charge you for any additional hours or days that you have not paid for at the time of booking your online reservation. No refund will be issued for unused days.
6. Credit Card Billing – Your credit card is charged in full at the time that you make your purchase from PARK RIDE FLY USA, LLC.
7. Refunds – Contact the Reservation Center at 1‑866‑922‑PARK (7275) to request a refund for qualifying reservations.
8. Booking Variances – Due to geographic differences, advance booking requirements may vary by location.
9. For any reservation cancellation less than $15.00, Park Ride Fly USA will be happy to issue a “Rain Check”. This means that customers will be given a credit in the form of a coupon code. The next time the customer makes a reservation, they enter the code and the website will subtract the credit from the customer’s total. Rain Checks can be used at any Park Ride Fly USA location. Any reservation cancellation exceeding $15.00 will be fully refunded, as long as 24 hours notice is provided. All cancellations without a 24-hour notice will be charged the equivalent to one day of parking fees. A full refund will be given for cancelled flights. No refunds will be given for no shows during peak holiday travel periods.
10. “REFER US TO A FRIEND” COUPON: Fill out our survey when you return from your stay and refer us to a friend. You and your friend will receive a coupon to save one day off of your next airport parking reservation. Minimum 2-day stay required to use the coupon. Coupon is valid for one year from the date issued. Rate and space are guaranteed once the reservation has been confirmed. Coupon code must be used during the online reservation process. This offer is not valid in combination with any other offer.
Additional Terms and Conditions – Frequent User/Parker Program
In addition to the Terms and Conditions, the following Additional Terms and Conditions apply when joining the Frequent User/Parker Program:
1. Membership Sign-Up – To apply for membership, complete the online application. The email address you enter on the application will serve as your User Name and your password will be the password you enter. New members receive a bonus of 5 parking points just for signing up.
2. Earning Frequent Parker Points – As a member of our Frequent User/Parker Program, you will one point for every completed reservation made on the Website or by calling our toll-free reservation line.
3. Redeeming Frequent User/Parker Points – You will earn one point per completed reservation that you make through the Website. All reservations must be pre-paid in advance to be eligible for points as part of the Frequent User/Parker Program. You can view your total accumulated points by simply logging in to your account. When you have earned ten points, you will be entitled to receive a free day of parking. You will be automatically prompted to apply the free day when booking your next parking reservation.