Online resources make it possible to eliminate stress this travel season.
WEST HARTFORD, CT, October 11 – Travel is stressful; last year, for example, the Air Transport Association reported that more than 25 million passengers traveled on U.S. airlines during the Thanksgiving holiday season and travel industry experts predict that travel this year will be even busier. So what are the keys to stress-free travel? Here are five key travel tips that can help make your travels less stressful:
- Book early – Cheap airline, cheap hotel and cheap airport parking reservations are still available if you book early.
- Get organized – Organize travel using TripStuff.com, a great new website from the founders of InsureMyTrip.com, the Internet’s foremost travel insurance comparison site.
- Don’t pack too much – Don’t pack too much, or use a luggage concierge service to ship your bags.
- Know the rules – Know about the Transportation Security Administration’s Traveler Information to help eliminate TSA delays–so whether you are flying out of LAX, MDW or PHL, you can keep security lines running smoothly.
- Pick your seat – With flights crowded, a good seat matters. Seat Guru tells you where to sit.
And to make your travel stress-free, you can check out ParkRideFly™’s new “Stress-Free Travel Center” with online travel resources, travel news and travel tips, including its first-ever “Travel Checklist”.
“ParkRideFly™’s ‘Stress-Free Travel Center’ offers travel tips, travel news and travel deals that can reduce travel-related stress,” said Peter Wertheim, the company’s director of business development. “ParkRideFly™ has become the fastest growing seller of cheap airport parking because of our commitment to customer service.”
ParkRideFly™ sells discount airport parking at more than 60 U.S. airports. Based in West Hartford, CT, the family-owned business was launched in February 2006 by Mark and Philip Wertheim, longtime owners and operators of Indy Park Ride & Fly in Indianapolis, Midway Park Ride & Fly in Chicago and Albany Park Ride & Fly in Albany, NY.
Director of Business Development
Email: [email protected]